Contemporary Leather Furniture: Stressless, Natuzzi, BDI and More
10 Things You Didn't Know About Your Stressless Chair [Did You Know #2?]
So you own a Stressless Chair, Here are 10 things you might not know about your Stressless Recliner!
1. Your Chair Is from Sykkylven, Norway! All Stressless recliners are made on the west coast of Norway in a small town which is broken up by water.
2. Your Stressless Recliner has a sleep mode! Recline back in your recliner (I assume you're in it now reading this) now take the headrest and pull it towards yourself, release it and it will flatten your Stressless Chair out.
3. The reclining action on a Stressless Chair is from the patented PlusSystem. This glide system has a wheel that allows the Stressless Recliner to move freely. Allowing you to move the chair not the other way around.
4. Support from a Stressless Recliner comes from the metal frame, which allows a Stressless Chair to maintain it's support for longer than any other chair.
5. Stressless Recliners are endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association. See the article attached here:
6. The rocking motion on Stressless Chairs with a Signature Base is called BalanceAdapt and will make you feel weightless!
7. Each Stressless Recliner is slightly different. Go to a Stressless dealership with several models for you to try out. Stressless offers a wide range of recliners to fit each individuals need, and you really should try all of them to decide which is best for you.
8. Every Stressless Chair comes in 3 differnt sizes! Just like people come in differnt sizes, the Stressless Chairs come in 3 differnt sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to fit YOU and not just the masses.
9. All Stressless Chairs come in 3 different Base options! The classic base is the bent wood frame that Stressless Chairs are renowned for. The Signature base is Stressless' Premium base that allows you to use the BalanceAdapt feature mentioned above. Last, is the LegComfort Base. This base allows your Stressless Chair to have a motorized ottoman that stows cleverly under your Stressless Chair.
10. The first Stressless Recliners in the United States were introduced in the early 1970's. These Vintage Stressless recliners are highly sought after because of their Mid-Century Modern look and impressive technology for the time.
I hope you learned something new about your Stressless Chair! Shop all of our Stressless Products HERE. Designer Home Comfort is the most trusted online source for Stressless!