3 Things To Know When Buying Leather Furniture
3 Tips on Buying Leather Furniture and the Stressless Leather Option For You
Know Your Types Of Leather
- Semi-Aniline Leather also has a natural look but is more durable than aniline leather. Semi-aniline has a medium surface coating which includes a small amount of pigment that provides protection from fading and staining.
- Aniline Leather is the most natural looking leather. Those who buy furniture made out of this type of leather should be aware that each piece is unique as the hides’ natural markings are visible. Aniline is the softest leather but most expensive and most susceptible to damage (from fading, soiling, staining, scratches, and spillage).
- Pigmented Leather has more surface coating and pigment, making this type of leather low-maintenance and most resistance to damage. As far as texture goes, pigmented leather is a little bit stiffer than the other types of leather, but it is also less expensive.
Premium Leather Furniture at Designer Home Comfort
- Batick Leather is a pigment-corrected leather, with little to no natural marks, and has uniform grain and texture. Batick is fade-resistant and easy to clean.
- Paloma Leather is a very soft leather that is slightly corrected with a smooth grain pattern and has visible natural marks. Paloma has a thin coating that will provide light protection and is easy to clean.
- Cori Leather is pigment-corrected, grain embossed and has little to no natural marks. Cori has a shinier coating, is easy to clean, and provides a unique look.
- Noblesse Leather is a semi-aniline with a thin protective topcoat that does not sacrifice in comfort and luster. Noblesse is a natural-looking leather and embraces variations of natural marks on different parts of the furniture cover.
- Pioneer Leather is the newest addition to our line of Stressless leather, perfect for our customers who prefer a traditional rustic look in their furniture. Pioneer is a wax/oil coated pull up leather that offers a unique, full-bodied structure with color nuances and skin blemishes. As it ages, the leather gains a soft patina on the surface giving the product character and personality, displaying its authenticity and high quality.
Are you prepared to go leather furniture shopping now?
Starting January 25th go from fabric to leather or to a higher grade of Stressless leather and save big on any Stressless seating online or in-store at our Designer Home Comfort Roswell showroom. No matter your leather preferences, lifestyle, or personal style, we will help you find the leather furniture that is perfect for you.
Offer ends March 11th so call or visit us today to get your free leather upgrade on your next Stressless sofa, recliners, and chairs.